Hello, my name is Chuck Clayton and I have been working in the IT field since 1999.
It will be about the jobs which I have had the pleasure of doing and will include some examples of what I have done.
In the meantime you may get information about me from Chuck at LinkedIn.
“It’s easy to explain simple things so they seem to be complex… to explain complex things so they seem easy – that’s the real challenge!”
And I LOVE a challenge!
IT Operations Support Analyst II
Skilled support technician with years of experience coordinating the establishment and support of corporate IT systems.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Expertise in utilizing Microsoft applications as well as remote support processes (VNC, Air Watch, Telogis, LogMeIn) systems and devices in an enterprise environment.
• Experience coordinating the deployment of company IT systems across national communications networks with implemented security features.
• Skilled in providing education and support for system users by utilizing various methods and tools to track support requests and provide detailed solutions by creating or updating KB articles.
• Outstanding project coordination skills with the ability to handle multiple systems issues while coordinating the rollout of new systems.
• Platforms: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2010/2012, Citrix XenApp 6.5, Android and IOS.
• Tools: ServiceNow, MS Exchange 2010/13/16, VMWare, Air Watch and Telogis.
• Hardware: Desktop and laptop computers, thin clients, networked and local printers\scanners, mobile devices and related applications.