IT Service Desk Technician II
Mar 2007 – Aug 2016
Supervisor: Lonnie Farmer
Provide IT systems support to system end users focusing on efficiently resolving issues regarding the use of company systems and documenting steps for successful resolution in system.
* Serve as the primary contact for system users needing assistance with company systems, facilitating communications and quickly resolving issues.
* Utilize issue tracking and reporting using Service Now to collect detailed data regarding user issues, and analyze the collected data to identify appropriate solutions.
* Develop detailed documentation including issues reports and effective solutions, and submitted completed reports to be added to the company’s solutions knowledge base.
* Educate users in the proper use of company systems including instruction on core work- related tasks used in everyday systems operation.
Delray Beach, Florida
Desktop Support – Sapphire Consulting (now Randstad Technology)
Jul 2006 – Dec 2006
Supervisor (Office Depot): Michael Stephens
Coordinated support for desktop users providing troubleshooting and systems training for staff. Managed roll out projects to enable communications devices across a nationwide network, monitoring implementation and resolving connectivity issues.
* Coordinated the roll out of Blackberry communications devices across the network ensuring that users across the country could securely and reliably access network resources.
* Performed device setup including system imaging and software installation before deploying devices to various locations across the country.
* Managed network security protocols including providing account access credentials and coding devices to specific users to ensure the overall security of network communications.
Platform Rollout – RHI Consultant
Jan 2006 – Jun 2006
Contributed to the company’s system roll out operations, facilitating the set up and distribution of systems components to various office locations. Collaborated with various staff members to prepare devices for distribution, as well as create the underlying network infrastructure for a distributed communications network.
* Established core systems in branch locations, re-writing system management scripts to manage communications between system components and core server components.
* Utilized advanced technical skills to configure devices for bank operations, and coordinated the distribution of devices to various work locations.
* Coordinated the coding and tracking company devices ensuring that systems tracking processes complied with government regulations.
Employed with the following companies prior to 2006.